Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Great Review of Under the Amoral Bridge at InkSplashD

Author David Alexander has a blog called InkSplashD and has recently reviewed the eBook version of Under the Amoral Bridge. He gave it a great review, with the only real negatives being the formatting of the ePub version - something he notes is a problem with many of Smashwords' ePub versions. From the review:


I downloaded the ePub version of the file from Smashwords and shuttled it to the top of my TBR pile. That was like a week ago. Off and on, over the course of the next few days, I managed to finish all 51,000 words.

And let me tell you, I need Book 2.  The book was well written, dialog was sharp, and descriptions were pretty much on-point. Ballard doesn’t hit you over the head with pretty prose or pages upon pages of description. There’s nothing pretty in 2028 Los Angeles. His prose comes off sharp, the characters acerbic.

I'd like to thank David for his excellent review!

No comments:

Tags

Chapters (17) Cyberpunk (26) GlobalPedia (10) Interviews (3) KCChapters (54) Meatpunk (4) News (76) Reviews (15) Tales (10)