Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Know Circuit Release Date Set!

It seems like forever and a day ago that I started writing what would become The Know Circuit. It was a long writing process, and it seems like it's been an even longer proofing process, but today that process is almost complete! I've just sent the digital cover and interior files to Createspace for final checks before I can order a physical proofing copy. Once I approve that copy, the book will go on sale. I estimate that this part of the process should only take about two weeks *fingers crossed* - that would put the release date at Monday, May 10th. I'll keep you updated at any delays. For now, get a sneak peek of the final version of the cover after the jump.




With this second novel published, I can concentrate on finishing up the third novel in the series. I'll have more information to post on that novel, including the title, in the next week.

No comments:

Tags

Chapters (17) Cyberpunk (26) GlobalPedia (10) Interviews (3) KCChapters (54) Meatpunk (4) News (76) Reviews (15) Tales (10)