Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Know Circuit is Coming

Just a quick update to say that the sequel, The Know Circuit, is in progress. I've done the rough draft for the first three chapters, which will likely end up being about 6 updates at 2 updates a week. I like where the story is going, and while walking the dogs last night, I got some cool side ideas for the third book in the series. Yes, I've already conceived a sequel to the sequel. The Know Circuit will shed a bit more light on the relationship between Bridge and Aristotle, as well as reveal some parts of the world outside of Chronosoft's control.

Follow the mundane aspects of my life on Twitter, where I'll also be updating the release of the new novel. The current plan is to release the first segment on Tuesday, February 3rd.

No comments:

Tags

Chapters (17) Cyberpunk (26) GlobalPedia (10) Interviews (3) KCChapters (54) Meatpunk (4) News (76) Reviews (15) Tales (10)