Saturday, July 26, 2008

So We Reach the End... Almost

I've just posted the final chapter of Under the Amoral Bridge. It took long enough but I think it's said what I've wanted it to say. This isn't the end, however. Later this week, I plan to add an epilogue to the story, just a little bit to tie up the loose ends. I'm also not done with the character of Artemis Bridge. I've got some interesting things planned with this character. Check back every once in a while to hear about what I'll be doing with this blog novel as well as future installments of this character's adventures.

Thank you for reading and make sure to keep up with my regular blog, The Game of Angst.

No comments:

Tags

Chapters (17) Cyberpunk (26) GlobalPedia (10) Interviews (3) KCChapters (54) Meatpunk (4) News (76) Reviews (15) Tales (10)